Saturday, September 25, 2010

Continue my blog again...

Long time didnt update my blog ady,i think my blog almost ssi ko liao,haha...before this i still at kuching,at the time at singapore ady,the time really run so fast,i been here ady half year liao,and the first job at singapore is sell jewerelly,in Sk jewerelly,starting i really cant get used to it,and spend a lot money in commutication,i always call back to kuching Su ku,call my monther and my girlfriends,and friends...last night i just come back from kuching,because im went to holidays,went back to kuching relax,21 september 2010 i went back to kuching,25 september 2010 i went back to singapore,the time really not enough,i also seldom go ourt linteh with my friends,so sorry my friends,not me hao lian,is really im not enough time in kuching,if next time i got long holidays in kuching,i will find out time to go linteh lah,these few days in kuching mostly im stay at home sleep,because too tired,and accompany my famaily,and my girlfriends sometime,i thought i go back to kuching i can accompany my girlfriends,but i cant finally,is because my time no suitable,and her famaily not allow us to go out,they not like me,so that we only can me in the underground like that,very pity,sorry my dear too,hope we can meet next time no any trouble thing lah!tomorrow i start to work liao,a bit lazy actually,but i know i cant be like that,because got some one waiting me,hope me can be sussessful...add oil hong hong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment