Wednesday, June 3, 2009

boring day

Hello,Long times didnt write blog lo,today i quite bored,because im stay in office nothing to do,and computer of office was not chinese word,so today i show my pro english to all ppl,don mind if got any wrong typing!Im edit some pic to my friends,actually i want send by msg to them,but i send to them,them sure scold me,haha...so i share the edit photo to all ppl lah!quite beautiful and special d right?paisie kun kun,just got half of u!


look,the news paper got our photo wow!wakaka...


We are looking this gal,she is a very dangerous gal at kuching,if got see this gal please call the police to catch her!haha...



this is us dollar...the president quite cute and handsome d.haha

9 comments:

  1. ish...destroy my image, make me become wanted,
    steal my pic, private and confidential ahh....
    so zi lian, praise urself handsome and cute...
    vomit....hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat lah!where got zi lian,the president really very handsome and cute ma!wakaka...jealous lah u,see...u price just RM0.02 only!sangat murah.haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,the president is handsome, but not u, u r chicken, chicken n huaman, cant comp ared, hahaha....sienz....what RM0.20,lar, destroy my image....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haahaaaaa...y u so boh liao one

    ReplyDelete
  5. what does boh liao means?
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, ling u mean hong wu liao?
    haha..he really wu liao n sot d..
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiyo...do something to release my bored ma!

    ReplyDelete